Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still plugging along.....

I feel like I continue to be on the straight & narrow for the most part. I have gone shopping several times - which is usually bad for me because I will buy myself sugary snacks and eat & eat & eat until they are totally gone. There was one day last week at work that was super stressful that I did hit the vending machine. I hit it with the intention of getting animal crackers (which is pretty much the only "good" choice available in our vending machine) I ended up getting the animal crackers and an ice cream sandwich. Having ice cream so readily available is such a problem for me. I have to remember when I do go down to the vending machine to only bring the $.85 for the animal crackers. I did pretty well with the Halloween candy. I had two packages of skittles that we had bought. I took NONE of the candy that was pushed on us at the few houses we took FIona to. My Aunt was oushing full size Peanut Butter cups on us! I resisted which was very very difficult. We have 1/2 a bag of candy left (pretty much because I was handing out candy by the handful so we would have very little left over. I think i will put the left over candy in DH's computer bad so it isn't visible.


I did call my insurance company this past week. SInce I have not met with this new therapist then they will not honor a claim - if she was an existing therapist then they would. Oh Well! There is a practive here in town that I will call and see about getting an appointment.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those sound like some good successes! Good luck with the ongoing therapist search.