Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So far....

Well so far I am doing pretty well. I have had three reasonable meals everyday this week.

I had "the talk" with DH yesterday. Obviously he could see some of what I do even if it is just the empty wrappers that I would hide around the house. I had a mild panic attack after saying some of this out loud. Afterwards I went to the grocery store - I did really well there! I did not buy anything that was not on the list & nothing to Binge on in the parking lot. (yes I do that a lot!)

I called the first therapist on my list and she doesn't have any openings. I found a great one after that but she doesn't take insurance. I will be trying to call my insurance company this week to see if they allow reimbursement. She deals with all of my issues - infertility, eating, depression. I am really hoping this works out.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sometimes you can petition your insurance to include your provider. I've had to do that before when my job switched insurance companies. It was pretty painless. I really hope that it works out for you!